All time classic.. 6263 Panda. Back to the roots part 3

Here i am happy to show you an all time classic. Such a stylish looking watch. No need to be bigger. Just perfect...
This is one of the late 6263 Daytona's. With the silver dial. Big Red and the biggest case they had in their evolution. I will do more lifestyle images soon. As the watch just ask's fort it... bagging.. to put it into the right context. So more to come!

And funny enough.. it's again back to the roots. As a watch like this was my first Daytona. About 5,5 years ago. What a celebration is was then. For me that was the grail of watches. The icon... and i still remember very well when my friend Werner send me the watch, while i was still on my holiday. Mailing him from a camping in Bretagne... such bad connection. And without ever have met each other before (only phone and mail) he send me the watch.. before i was even able to pay for it. Such trust and friendships are what makes this collecting world so special. 

Here is the first one...

And the latest one...



And nice to see the race theme in it... more to come on that also...


I the years between the 2 many nice Daytona's have joined my gang.. and went away again. I am happy to have a 6263 again. A tropical one will be my big wish one day.

Here are some of the ones who passed...

ANOTHER ONE THAT STARTED A GREAT FRIENDSHIP...


0 reacties:

Post a Comment

100PERCENT-Rolex All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger