Day after... visit of a friend


The next day... with still a heavy, heavy head. A good friend visited me and my family. He was also at the event. So we could enjoy the lazy afternoon sun and the watches more in detail.






His vintage Panerai collection is breath taking! Amazing. I am in love!
They are so rare. The Calidial... never seen one live! But the Luminor has stolen my heart.
There is no coller watch then that!





Such a killer Comex!








This one was a big surprise for me... a stunner. And what a cool summer watch.
Green whitegold DayDate Stella dial



Thanks M. It was a great time having you and H. with us!
These small meetings.. with all time to study details and share the knowledge and passion are a blast!

0 reacties:

Post a Comment

100PERCENT-Rolex All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger